About CourseMSc (IT) degree has the same value as Master Degree in the United Kingdom. Advanced post-graduate courseware on computer fundamentals, software programming, web technologies, OS and advanced Java development gives your career in IT an extra edge.
The programme aims at realising the following objectives-
- o equip postgraduate students with an integrated set of skills that will allow them to develop their professional careers in Information Technology.
- To equip students with the theoretical and practical knowledge that is necessary to enable them to understand the design of complex
- computer applications/ science.
- The programme also prepares students to embrace future developments in the field and has a demonstrated professional relevance.
- The programme helps students to acquire the latest skills and build their future capabilities using world-class technology. At the end of this
- programme,the student will possess a strong foundation of computer systems and information technology.
- Dexterity in advanced programming languages; power to build sophisticated software for wide area of applications.
- Skills to work with higher end applications in internet technologies; also managerial ability to analyze, design, develop and to maintain
- software development.
On the successful completion of this program, you can make a career as:
- Software Engineer,Computer Programmer,Interface Engineer,Java Developer,Project Manager
- ,Information Security Analyst,IT Consultant,Network Administrator,Web Developer,Systems Support Administrator,
- Security Agencies,Security Expert,Tracker,
DurationMinimum : 2 years (4 semesters).
Maximum : 4 years.
3 year Graduation.
Degree courses available at UPICA
Graduation courses in association with partner universities which can opted for are as below:-
Post Graduation courses in association with partner universities which can opted for are as below:-